Monday, December 13, 2010

Coffee Table Books for Design Lovers

Christmas Craft Countdown Day 13: Not a Craft, Just Gift Ideas

Interior Designer Jonathan Adler was on The Today Show this morning giving his recommendations for coffee table books to gift the design-lover in your life. I had an immediate lust for every one of these books, so I just had to share his suggestions (see the video here).


Of course, they mentioned his two new books, Happy Chic Accessorizing
and Happy Chic Colors. I heart Jonathan Adler because of those two words alone: accessorizing and colors. He does both very interestingly.




I've thumbed through The Selby is in Your Place at several book store visits and was just plain puzzled. Click on the link for a description that explains the weird-awesomeness.




American Fashion Designers at Home shows you just that.




The Apartment Therapy blog has been influential in changing the way I think about what I always assume to be our "temporary living standards." I'm beginning to think that our family may reside in small-ish spaces forever, so their Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces should become part of my collection.




*Martha

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!

    cheap clomid

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...