Monday, March 28, 2011

Churchmouse Yarns & Teas

On a recent excursion to Bainbridge Island, I made a quick stop in Churchmouse Yarns & Teas. Not really being into either yarn or tea, I just stopped in because it looked cute from the outside and I was curious to know about the inside. It was such a cozy, adorable little place, I wanted to stay longer but ran out of time.

From what I could gather in the few minutes I was there, it's a knitter's hang out ... and I'm sure they probably enjoy the tea while there, too. I love places like this - a welcoming little home away from home where you meet up with friends who share your interests.  I snagged these photos from around the web since I didn't have my camera.



Wall of tea canisters.





Classroom area.

This is such a pretty display - yarn out of its packaging and lined up nicely. Yarn can look so messy and yucky, it's nice to see some care taken here.



I really want to make it back to Bainbridge soon because I didn't have any time to peruse other shops and there were tons that interested me.

*Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...