Monday, March 21, 2011

Bloggy Boot Camp BOAST

On Saturday I had the opportunity to attend Bloggy Boot Camp! It was seriously one of the most amazing, and insightful events EVER! I thouroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I got to meet and network with so many WONDERFUL bloggers.
Here is my picture...I'm mad I had to wear my hair up because my alarm didn't go off in the morning so I only had 15 minutes to get ready...AHHH!
110319_076_BBCSD
Here are pictures of me with some of my new friends!
110319_099_BBCSD
110319_201_BBCSD


How to Blog

I wanted to give a HUGE HUGE Thank you to Tiffany and Fran and the entire SITS team for the WONDERFUL event they put together! I can't thank you enough for the helpful information I received. Also THANKS to the sponsors for the GREAT goody bags we received.

Here are links to ALL the people I got business cards from. Check out these blogs there are some really fun things.
 So the boot camp was in San Diego at the Bahia Hotel and this was the view from the conference room...not to shabby right?
Also at the hotel they had these two rescue seals that live there. They are blind so they can't release them back into the wild. It is a cool little exhibit to have at a hotel.

All in all it was a GREAT day...I will definitely go again!

Peace out,
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...