Friday, January 21, 2011

Think Pink

I know Valentine's Day is still a month away but I have pink on the brain. I think it started with Lea Michele's Golden Globes dress. It was my favorite. (Don't you love the celebrity pucker? You know they practice for hours in front of the mirror.)




And then there was Natalie Portman on the cover of Vogue in pale pink perfection. Channeling her new ballerina persona, no doubt.




So here are a few shades of pink in surprising places and large doses. And they make me happy.

pictures



Hot pink kitchen! Could you? Would you? If I were single maybe...






Love this pink/green combination a lot. The stripes and flowers combination is surprising, too.



Here we go with some pink accents. I could handle this.





images 1 & 2. The Fashion Dealer  3. houzz  4. Parlour  5. Domino  6. Canadian House & Home

1 comment:

  1. I think if I could look like anyone it would be Natalie Portman. Hot pink kitchen??? Como se Wha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...