Tuesday, November 2, 2010

VOTE TODAY!


Let's be honest, voting seems like a burden most of the time, especially when it's "just" midterm elections. Researching the issues and the candidates can be laborious. Plus, it cuts into my Facebook time! I mean COME ON! However, as a woman, I can't help but think every voting day about the women before me who fought to give me the right to voice my opinion about local, state and national government. Even when the issues are straight up boring and the candidates are straight up annoying. I love those women. I want to honor them. If you need a little extra inspiration, read this story. It's one of my favorites about how the suffrage vote was finally passed. It was thanks to the influence of a wonderful mother. Happy voting day!

Love and little know facts,

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...