Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pie on My Mind

Hello Happy Thanksgiving week! I have pie on my mind. What's your favorite? I gotta stick with my homegirl pumpkin. Homegirl? You. Me. Thursday. Be there! (I don't know, pumpkin just seems like a female to me. Weird.)

Thinking of pie reminded me of a show I used to watch. Have you ever watched a show just to enjoy the eye candy? I'm not talking about eye candy in the manly man species form, but eye candy in the set design and costuming? When it was on a couple years ago, that's the only reason I tuned in to watch Pushing Up Daisies. I didn't care too much for the plot or storyline, but would describe it as chirpy with a dark twist if you want to know.


There was a pie shop involved called The Pie Hole. Everything is more colorful when you put pie-making in front of the camera.


See that fun gold dress with all that fun gold decor? And the hive-patterned window? I smell a honey theme in this scene. Bzzz!


You see, I think the kid kills everyone he touches by accident. I don't remember for sure. But those are his dead mom's toes sticking up.


I have actually seen real man caves devoted to animal heads. But this one is creepily cool.


Floral on floral ... mmm ... not so much. But everyone's got a style, right? And if you want to take it to the extreme, be my guest.


If you want to see a GOOD pie-making show, think Waitress. And count down the days 'til your Gobble Gobble. We'll see you back here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...