Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pioneer Woman's Lodge Kitchen

The Lodge is an ongoing renovation project that has its very own tab in The Pioneer Woman's home and garden section. Here is the kitchen. I like the wide openness of it.

Love that church bench on the left.


She's still working on the bar area.


Pleeeenty of counter space for major cooking with and for guests.


I would like to see more pops of color in the kitchen, like on this wall.


Nice use of stone and wood. And I love open shelving. Again, an excuse to buy beautiful dishes and display them.


This is her vegetable sink. Hello. Somebody uses lots of vegetables. I like when people fully understand the way they use their kitchens and build it into the design. Design is nothing without function, in my opinion.


Love and lovely lodges,

Martha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...