Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pioneer Woman's Home Kitchen

I bop on over to The Pioneer Woman when I need a dose of country in my life. Have you SEEN that site lately? She can advise you on just about any part of your countrified life. Including home and garden! Who knew?  Since I've followed her cooking blog more closely, I have come to love the functionality and simplicity of her kitchen. 

I think I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for white cabinets. They are clean and classic. I also really like how the top cabinets are windowed. It gives you a chance to buy and display dishes you love (and forces you to stay organized at least in that part of the kitchen). She didn't white it out too much, she pulled in natural woods and tan tile flooring to warm it up just right.

 Her built-in flour/sugar drawers are just genius. More about those here.


She mixed up the countertops, which I love. Granite for the perimeter and stainless steel for the island. More on her countertop choices here. And tomorrow a post on the kitchen in their lodge.

Love and love songs,

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...