Friday, February 25, 2011

Drapes for Baby Nursery

I am thinking about possible drapes for my nursery and here are some I am loving.

Brown trellis drapes from Nena Von on Etsy.


Brown imperial trellis drapes also from Nena Von on Etsy.



These black chevron drapes are a DIY project from Kristen Davis, a lady who does decorative painting for a living. She painted the black part with regular old wall paint! I'd do a different color for my nursery, but I still can't get over them.


Or fabric to make my own? Sewing can be torture for me but it would be the cheaper option and easy enough that I wouldn't have to poke my eye out.









As you can see, I'm leaning toward brown and green as accent colors. But that could change...

*Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...