Friday, February 18, 2011

Blue & Gold Living Room Design Board

Welp, the dresser project has taken a turn for the worst and now I'm trying to formulate a plan B. Thus, the final dresser post will be up next week ... or the next ... or whenever I get that sucker figured out and finished.


For now, how about a little design inspiration from this blue velvet couch? I sat on it during my trip to Portland for Little Winter and have been dreaming about it ever since. My friend said it's on sale right now - down from $3,000 to $1,000!




I decided to use it as an inspiration piece for a glamorous gold and blue living room. Isn't it decadent?
Not a room for a tight budget (except I'd call that on-sale couch a steal), but knock-offs can always be found! And one can always dream, right?





Beige Ring Rug – Overstock


Happy Friday!


*Martha

Don't forget to enter our GIVEAWAY to win a
FREE Color Consultation!

1 comment:

  1. In today’s modern world everybody wants to make their home the best one to live in and for that it will good to have best or modern furniture to place in your living room. I think you should make your furniture much more decorative by placing some antique chairs all around your bedroom. All kinds of furniture should be attractive so to have a good look.
    Interior Design Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...