Saturday, October 9, 2010

Use Wallpaper scraps

Check out this video about ways to use wallpaper...
OMGoodness! I LOVE these ideas, I am ready to dive into my craft closet to find some wallpaper pieces. I wish I had some stairs just to put wallpaper on them....someday I guess.

Actually I have had a wall art idea for a long time that is very similar to the picture from Better Homes and Gardens that he showed. I have wanted to do that exact idea on a smaller scale on a block of wood or canvas and hang it on the wall as art. I think it could be fun doing the wallpaper art boards because you could even cut the wallpaper into different shapes and possibly create patters like you would a quilt.

Pictures from Fern Living

What are your wallpaper ideas?

Peace out!
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...