Monday, November 14, 2011

Master Bedroom Redesign on a Budget - Before Photos

I almost forgot! We can't do a proper room re-do without those hideous "before" shots. So here they are, the before photos of our bedroom.


I've been so stuck for so long with this bedroom and I've finally realized why: it's that bedspread. I've tried to find art I like that goes with it and I just couldn't get excited about orange and brown foliage with a smattering of birds. Ugh. 
So, we're going with some pale grey/white/cream for the majority of the bedding with splashes of color in the throw pillows and on the walls.


Speaking of color on the walls, next up is my post about a DIY ombre art piece I did for the wall. Stay tuned...


*Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...