Thursday, November 10, 2011

Master Bedroom Redesign on a Budget - Design Board

Here's the gist of what I want our master bedroom to come out looking like. This isn't EXACTLY what I'm going to do, but it's all the objects I've got floating around in my head. Some I know I won't have the money for, but I have others in mind that I've seen at discount stores that I don't have pictures of. (Click on the design board to enlarge in another window.)


In a nutshell, I'm going for mostly grey and white, geo-patterned bedding with throw pillows in navy, yellow and/or black and white. The throw pillows on the design board won't ALL be used ... and perhaps even none of them will be used. They are just there to act as placeholders while my brain works out the details. We are keeping our nightstands which don't look exactly like the ones shown, but similar. They are black and blocky. The lamps shown here are each around $100 but I found some thrift store look-alikes for MUCH less .... can't wait to show you those tomorrow! Plus, I have a bright yellow art piece I finished yesterday that will either go above the bed (if I don't buy the sunburst mirror) or on the side wall (if I do buy the sunburst mirror). We shall see. Like I said, tune in tomorrow to learn about putting together a very cheap lamp. I learned a few things along the way on my lamp search that I can't wait to share with you.

*Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...