Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Master Bedroom Redesign on a Budget - Inspiration

Here are some images I've been studying for inspiration for my bedroom redesign. 

I love the Mark Rothko-like art above the bed and the crisp, put-together bed.


I like the headboard and overall luxurious feel of this bedroom, plus the color scheme is right up my alley.



Love this bedding from West Elm.



Color scheme is perfy, of course. I love everything Dwell Studio.



Sorry for the crease in this one, it's a scan from the Domino decorating book. I like the simplicity in this room; just bright yellow and bright white is somehow satisfying.



This room is just calming. I like the striped pillowcases.



Another simple yellow and white room; love the navy and grey in the second one. The headboard is to die for as well.

A crooked scan ... sorry. I love the headboard replacement in the first photo - it's framed wallpaper. The second room is cheery. Love the sunburst mirror and yellow lamps.

More solid yellow and crisp linens. Ahhhh. 
Coming up ... the design board I created for my bedroom.

*Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...