Thursday, April 14, 2011

Side of the Road Gold!

Well, well, well. Look what I picked up on the side of the road this morning. No matter that 70% of it didn't even fit in my trunk. I just drove slow and made sure it was wedged in semi-tight. I'd always heard of people finding excellent furniture on the side of the road around here, but today was my first time. It was on its side in some wet muddy grassy area along with several dressers with potential, a couple sad stools and a plaid couch. Hey, I can spot good mid-century modern legs from a mile away.


It looks normal sized in these photos but it's actually a kid's desk. I don't have one iota of room for it in my nursery, but I suppose it can stay in the garage until we move to a bigger place. We'll see if my husband agrees!



With a fresh coat of paint and some cute knobs, this little cutie will be in business.




*Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...