Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Eye Candy


What are you up to this weekend? I am both happy and sad to be all alone this weekend! My husband is taking my daughter (her last time to fly free) with him this weekend to see his family while I stay home and pregnant. I will hardly know what to do with myself ... but I guess somehow I will manage :)

I hope you will be getting into your Easter bonnets and going on a hunt for pastel eggs. Here are a few things I rounded up that remind me of spring and Easter.


3. Yellow Clock – $80
4. Floral Curtain – $38
6. Patchwork Chair – $249
7. Mini Bowls – $3.50 ea
10. Marbled Paper Art – $4.50

*Martha

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh I love it ALL! I'm thinking about buying that end table for my guest room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...