Friday, July 1, 2011

A Picnic Perhaps?

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday! And how perfect that it's a 3-day weekend this time! And how perfect that there will be sun in Seattle at this perfect time! And how perfect that I threw out my picnic basket that I got for our wedding because I thought we'd never use it! NOT! I can't believe I did that, but it's true. I did. And I don't know what to do this weekend without it. Hopefully you'll have your own perfect picnic, perhaps with some of these fun items I found for you. Have a great one! (Someone please buy that grill! It's so rad.)







1. Mini paper lantern string
2. Patriotic paper bunting
3. Picnic basket
4. Condiment jars with tray
5. Stripe beach towels
6. Adirondack chair
8. Beverage tub
9. Outdoor rug
11. Charcoal grill


*Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...