Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Do You Pinterest?




Hey there! It is rare that I have two hands free to type, but I do at the moment, so I'm here! I am alive and surviving! Well, actually, I've had help for most of the month but all my help went back home (thanks Granny Nannies!) and today is my first official day alone with the kids. The stars aligned and they are simultaneously napping. So far so good...


I know I am so late to jump on this bandwagon, but last night I finally dug into the obsession that is Pinterest. I had approximately one finger to use on my keyboard while my son slept on my chest, so it was perfect! Just pin, pin, pin. That site is addicting! Are you on Pinterest? What do you like about it? Dislike? I love that it's made bookmarking design-oriented things so easy and I love seeing what other people are into. I would love to become your Pinterest friend. Will you follow me and I'll follow you? Or if you want to be invited, I can invite you. It's sooo exclusive like that. (Not.)


In the meantime, I'm hoping to get back to this blog. It depends on how often the stars align with my little ones and their sleep, so wish me luck! 


Martha

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I pin, too! Not very often, but what I love about it is putting things I like in one place, other than all over my already-busy-cluttered desktop! I haven't had much time to check out others...maybe someday! :)

    ps-you will get really good at typing one-handed while nursing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I told you, right?! But so dangerous! I get sucked into pinning and waste too much time lately.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...