Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sunny Home Tour

Well, what do you know? It's been sunny in Seattle the past couple days and I need to get out in it ASAP! But before I do, here's a bright home tour that's one of my favorites from awhile back. Jordan is an acquaintance of my sister in North Carolina. Here's the full home tour with helpful commentary on the background on some of her items. What I love about Jordan's home is its thoughtfulness. A beautiful, well put together home does not just happen buy accident. Nor does it happen overnight. She and her husband spent a year searching for the perfect home to purchase. And then it took years to set it up just the way they wanted. 











I'd also recommend Jordan's blog. Just a sweet glimpse of everyday life as a very in-tune mom of four.

Love and livers,

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...