Monday, August 29, 2011

Target + Missoni

When anything happens in conjunction with Target I am, like, SO there. Because I am actually there just about every week, so, yeah, I'm there. But, seriously, it is always exciting when Target teams up with a big designer to bring top designs to the every day person. I like Missoni for their use of bold colors and geometric patterns. The florals are pretty sweet, too. Get ready to get retro. Here is a peek at their home decor line up.


















Images from Fashionista.com

The Missoni line at Target will be available for a limited time only so catch them in stores and online from September 12 - October 22.

*Martha

1 comment:

  1. My family is a huge fan of Missoni collections. They love everything, but will have to see it in person before buying because the fabric could make it a must have or a must leave. I like their zigzag thing,simple but nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...